This collection of CD's is truly remarkable and an important step in the history of the beatles, because of this many people will listen to the songs, and the beatles fans will have a chance to listen to even more songs that they didn't know about. The first Compact Disc of the beatles was released in 1987, and now nearly 20 years later these digitally remastered CD's come out in the market, for the young beatles fans to hear!
Sunday, February 21, 2010
Digitally Remastered!
In September of 2009, EMI Records released the full set of the beatles' original studio albums, all digitally remastered. These 12 CD's include the original soundtrack of the CD, the original artwork and plus a set of pictures of the beatles! Personally I know that these CD's are great and they give the chance to have more beatles songs that are not so famous. I own one CD of this collection, Past Masters Vol.1 and Vol.2, this includes song very famous songs such as, She Loves You, I Want To Hold Your Hand, I Feel Fine, Lady Madonna, and Hey Jude. It also includes song that are not know by everyone such as, Slow Down, Sie Liebt Dich (german version of She Loves You), Long Tall Sally and many more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment